You may submit an abstract to the Conference Review Committee for consideration. If your abstract is accepted, a formal letter of acceptance will be issued, then you may submit a written paper to the conference. Please keep your abstract within 300 words and full paper below 6,000 words.
Your paper may be published:
(Please note submitted manuscripts which do not adhere to the guidelines will be automatically rejected)
- All theoretical, empirical, and practical papers in the aspects of social sciences: Culture, Education, Communication, Psychology, Population Health, Society and so forth are all highly welcomed;
- The submitted manuscript is original, is not under consideration by another journal, and has not been previously published.
- The manuscripts must be submitted via "Paper Submission" online.
- The full paper must not exceed 6,000 words;
- Margins: Top, Bottom, Left, Right set to 2.5cm;
- Typeface and font: Calibri, 11points, single spacing
- Avoid long title (no more than 20 words);
- Include 3 to 5 key words (for indexing purpose) with your manuscript;
- Do not use numbers for the sub-headings;
- Use APA referencing system with maximum 50 items;
- Tables, figures, and illustrations should be properly labelled;
ABN: 28 560 835 084 Site feedback: email@example.com
Copyright 2012 Australian International Cultural and Educational Institute. All rights reserved.