All manuscripts must be submitted to email@example.com. Papers submitted for publication will be fully refereed. The publication decision is based on the reference review reports. If accepted, your paper will be published in the very next issue of the International Journal of Multidisciplinary Social Sciences. Hardcopy can be purchased from our bookstore.
(Please note submitted manuscripts which do not adhere to the guidelines will be automatically rejected)
- All theoretical, empirical, and practical papers in the aspects of social sciences: Culture, Education, Communication, Psychology, Population Health, Society and so forth are all highly welcomed;
- The submitted manuscript is original, is not under consideration by another journal, and has not been previously published.
- The manuscripts must be submitted via "Paper Submission" online.
- The full paper must not exceed 6,000 words;
- Margins: Top, Bottom, Left, Right set to 2.5cm;
- Typeface and font: Calibri, 11points, single spacing
- Avoid long title (no more than 20 words);
- Include 3 to 5 key words (for indexing purpose) with your manuscript;
- Do not use numbers for the sub-headings;
- Use APA referencing system with maximum 50 items;
- Tables, figures, and illustrations should be properly labelled;
ABN: 28 560 835 084 Site feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2012 Australian International Cultural and Educational Institute. All rights reserved.